Walking the Show
Are you or members of your management team thinking of attending a tradeshow soon?
If yes, here are a few things you may want to consider:
- What are the specific needs of the company? Is it hardware, software…?
- Before attending, visit the host tradeshow’s website and look for products you may be need or looking for information on.
- Locate companies that supply products you may be on the market for and make note of their booth number and website
- It is a good idea to visit the website of the company(s) who has products you may be looking to purchase to better understand how they work and how they compare to the competition.
- When you visit a booth, it is always best to ask questions and wait and see how the people in the booth respond. Are they knowledgeable and wanting to understand your needs or are they just there to collect names? Remember, what you see and meet at the show may be reflective of the service you will get in the future
- If you find the product you are looking for and are ready to make a purchase, a tradeshow is a good place to negotiate a “good deal”
With the upcoming Florida Restaurant show, it might be a good idea to visit their website; you can even sign up and get a free pass! So, if you are looking for a glass washer, a wine cellar or liquor inventory control software, doing your homework before the show certainly has its benefits.
Please visit us at this years Florida Resaurant and Lodging show on Spetember 12,13,14 2010 we will be in Booth #2144.
Hope we see you there!!